- No need to go online to register every 3 months
- Your tuition is locked in! Once you subscribe, your tuition will never go up, as long as you continue your annual membership
- You are guaranteed your 1st choice of class time every semester
- 8 FREE guest / sibling passes passes ($200 value)
- 10% off any instrument, CD or books during the year and 30% - 40% off during Black November
- Four free tickets to the Music Together® Dallas annual Uncle Gerry concert/disco party
- 20% off any musical birthday party
- Register once for the whole year - or four semesters.
- Pick and keep your favorite time slot all year OR
- Move to any open class anytime.
- Pay an annual tuition of $930 over three months.
- Each additional sibling OR a 2nd class for the 1st child is $690
- New families to Music Together Dallas pay a one-time only registration fee of $30.
Click HERE to login and register online or contact customer service at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Terms and conditions
Music Together Dallas will offer annual tuition for a price of $930/child. Additional children in each family may enroll simultaneously for $690. Membership payments are to be paid in three installments and are non-refundable. Members will receive one full year of enrollment in the Music Together Dallas classes of their choice. Members may secure their preferred time and location at the time of registration and will have first claim to these class times during the entire year. Members may shift to a new time, location or instructor at any time if space is available. If an annual member wishes to skip the summer semester, they may transfer one semester credit to the fall semester by offering notice 30 days in advance of the summer semester. Once registered, annual tuition rates shall not rise above $930 for a first child or $690 per additional sibling for as long as a child is enrolled in the program. Members will receive special consideration including all of the benefits listed in the "Perks and Benefits" section, as well as any other benefits MTD may add in the future.