1. There is a $45 non-refundable charge for cancellation after enrollment (in addition to a $30 non-refundable registration fee where applicable). No refunds will be provided after the first class. Partial credit may be given in extreme circumstances. If you defer enrollment or drop out once classes have already started, 80% of your remaining tuition will be credited back to your Music Together® Dallas account for a future semester OR 60% will be refunded directly back to you.
2. Class sizes are limited. Changing to a different selected class time is subject to space and availability basis only. We will do everything to best accommodate you! So if a nap changes do ask us.
3. If you are sick DO NOT come to class. Make-ups may be arranged based on space and availability in any of our locations 7 days a week. There is no limit to the amount of makeups you can take. If you re-enroll in the next semester, your makeup credits will carry over. If you do not re-enroll in the next semester, then your makeups must be taken in the current semester. Makeups can only be used by the registered student and NOT a guest / sibling.
4. There is no food or drink allowed in class for allergy and distraction reasons. You may use a sippy cup or nurse during the lullaby.
5. Teacher schedule is subject to change without prior notice.
6. Music Together is a business that offers The Gold Standard in music education to for ages 0 - 7 years. Please take a spot out of the Make Up Scheduler for any sibling / guest, to ensure there is a spot in the class. The fee is $20, which you can pay by cash or check (made payable to Music Together Dallas) and give to your teacher before class or pay online via credit card online.
7. Being musical in class takes the class to a dynamic and awesome level. Adults talking in class distract both the children and other parents trying to participate. We expect caregivers to be musical - it's the students that aren't subject to the talking rule. While we highly encourage socializing with other parents & caregivers, we ask that you please do so before and after class! OR help your teacher organize a community play date outside of class!
8. Class Confirmations: Once your 1st choice class has been confirmed to run, you will be notified approximately 2 weeks prior to the semester starting. If your 1st choice class does not fill, you will be moved to your 2nd choice class.
9. If your child is not up to date on vaccinations for any reason, please let the office know.
10. In an effort to better serve you and your family's needs, please provide us with your feedback, questions and comments at all times. We love feedback: email@example.com
Thank you and have a wonderful and musical semester!