Terms & Conditions
1. Refunds: There is a $45 non-refundable charge for cancellation after enrollment (in addition to a $30 non-refundable registration fee where applicable). No refunds will be provided after the first class. Partial credit may be given in extreme circumstances. If you defer enrollment or drop out once classes have already started, 80% of your remaining tuition will be credited back to your Music Together® Dallas account for a future semester OR 60% will be refunded directly back to you.
2. Changing Class times: Class sizes are limited. Changing to a different selected class time is subject to space and availability basis only. We will do everything to best accommodate you! So, if a nap changes, do ask us.
3. Class Registration: Unless you are on Annual Tuition you must register for your desired class every semester. Spaces are 1 come first served and closed to the public once filled. If a class will not fill enough to run it will be closed and taken off the roster 2 weeks before the semester start date.
4. Class Confirmation: You will receive an email confirmation as soon as your 1st choice class has been confirmed to run. If it seems you 1st choice class will not fill, we will notify you at least 2 weeks prior to the start date and moved to your 2nd choice class. If you are sick, please DO NOT come to class
May be arranged based on space and availability in any of our locations 7 days a week.
There is no limit to the amount of makeups you can take. Makeups never expire and rollover to the next semester you're enrolled in.
Makeups cannot be used in a semester you're not enrolled.
Makeups may only be used by the registered student and NOT a guest / sibling. Unenrolled guests / siblings may use their own makeups from a previous semester if they have any.
Makeups are scheduled on our Make Up Scheduler.
Makeups in a Different State or Country: The entire world is on the same curriculum at the same time. If you are traveling or moving, we can transfer classes. Ask us how.
If you know in advance please notify us ahead of time when you won’t be in class.
6. Food In Class: There is no food or drink allowed in class for allergy and distraction reasons. You may use a sippy cup or nurse during the lullaby.
7. Teacher schedule: Is subject to change without prior notice.
8. Sibling / Guest Fee: Music Together is a business that offers The Gold Standard in music education. Please don’t show up with siblings or guests under 7 years old without arranging space with the office first. Drop-in sibling / guest fee is $20, which may be paid via cash or check (made payable to Music Together Dallas) or credit card.
9. Class Participation for Adults: Being musical in class takes class to a dynamic and magical level. Adults talking in class distract both the children and other parents trying to participate. We expect caregivers to be musical role models - it's the students that aren't subject to the talking rule. While we highly encourage socializing with other parents & caregivers, we ask that you please do so before and after class! OR join MTD Family & Love to view, organize or suggest play dates outside of class!
10. Vaccinations: If your child is not up to date on vaccinations for any reason, please let the office know.
11. Help Us, Help You: To better serve you and your family's needs, please provide us with your feedback, questions and comments always. We love feedback: email@example.com
**FREE for ALL Enrolled Families:
Family Music Zone: Download all your music to any device, find age appropriate song activities for play with outside of class, access to Parent Education portal and ongoing research results.
MTD Family & Love: Join our closed Facebook group to connect with other Music Together Dallas families. We’ll arrange and post playdates and events for outside of class and you’re welcome to suggest playdates, nanny referrals, recital news, second hand instrument sales etc.
Thank you and have a wonderful and musical semester!