Membership Terms & Conditions
- One time $40 membership fee will be charged at registration.
- You have two choices of membership: Basic and Premium
- Monthly tuition is made via automatic payment using saved credit card.
- You automatically recieve a new collection of songs and songbook every 3 months (4 collections per year)
- There are 10 classes for each collection. 40 classes spaced out over the year.
- There is a $50 fee for withdrawal within 60 days of registering/first class.
- Ability to 'freeze' membership in, special circumstances, for up to 6 months. You will not need to pay the $40 membership fee when you unfreeze.
- At least 30 days email notice required to cancel membership
- Class sizes are limited. Changing to a different class time is subject to space and availability. We will do everything in our power to best accommodate you! So, if a naptime changes, do ask us.
- Class spaces are first come first served and closed to new registrations once filled. Kindly register early and refrain from asking to be squeezed in. Premium Members will recieve first choice in class placements.
- We will ship your Songbook & CD to your home and add the shipping fee to your cart.
- You only pay ONE shiping fee irrespective of the amount store items you purchase.
- Use the Make Up Scheduler to book your makeup at any of our locations 7 days a week.
- Makeups never expire. If you freeze or drop your membership you makeup classes will remain in your account until you resume membership.
- Makeups may only be used by the registered student and NOT a guest / sibling.
- Unenrolled siblings may use their own makeups from a previous semester if they have any.
- If you know in advance, please notify us ahead of time when you won’t be in class and we will put your makeup back into your account.
- Makeups in a Different State or Country: The entire world is on the same curriculum at the same time. If you are traveling or moving, we may be able transfer classes. Ask us how.
6. Food In Class: There is no food or drink allowed in class for allergy and distraction reasons. You may use a sippy cup or nurse during the lullaby.
7. Teacher schedule: Is subject to change without prior notice.
8. Sibling / Guest Fee: Please don’t show up with siblings or guests under 7 years old without arranging space with the office first or scheduling drop-in online.
9. Class Participation for Adults: Being musical in class takes class to a dynamic and magical level. Adults talking in class distract children and other grownups trying to participate. Only little ones aren't subject to the talking rule as that would be developmentally inappropriate. While we highly encourage socializing with other parents & caregivers, we ask that you please do so before and after class OR join MTD Family & Love to view, organize or suggest play dates outside of class!
10. Vaccinations: If your child is not up to date on vaccinations for any reason, you must let the office know.
11. SMS Text Notifications: Important class information is communicated via text messaging. Only you may opt-in to receive Music Together Dallas texts.
12. Help Us, Help You: To better serve you send us feedback, questions and comments always. We love feedback: firstname.lastname@example.org
**FREE for ALL Enrolled Families:
Hello Everybody! App: Download the Hello Everybody App to have access to all your music from all your enrolled semesters in one place. Record karaoke videos and send them to friends and family, read all the song words (karaoke-style) and enjoy Music Together® storybooks!
MTD Family & Love: Join our closed Facebook group to connect with other Music Together Dallas families. We’ll arrange and post playdates and events for outside of class and you’re welcome to suggest playdates, nanny referrals, recital news, second hand instrument sales etc.