MT Online - Zoom (location info
Friday, 10:30 AM
09/18/20 - 12/04/20 (10 weeks)
What you get:
Music set with songbook, CD and song collection download code.
- 10 Live, interactive Zoom classes
- When you're not able to attend class we automatically email you a recorded version for your convenience.
- Optional: Weekly Q&A hour with Gila. Ask, learn and deep dive into Parent Education Moments. (Included with Premium Membership)
Music Notes every Thursday. Conveniently delivered to your inbox, you'll find:
- Activity pages to print and do
- Activity videos to watch and do
- Parent Education Moments. Systematically & cumulatively devour research on music's effect on brain & body
- Music Together Dallas community news and social activities
What you do:
- Firstly, congratulations for allowing your child the joy of Music Together® a different way.
- Just like during in-person classes, YOU are the most important teacher to your child.
- Do NOT expect your child to sit still or pay attention. it is not developmentally appropriate.
- Do expect your child to move around and get distracted; they are still absorbing all the musical information around them the same way as an in person class!
- Gather all your family for class and truly make music together
- Do your Music Together class in a room with less distractions (not the playroom)
- Try having your child face you, not the screen for some extra musical bonding
- Have your instruments close by.
- Watch Jenna's video for setting up an instrument box and visit our store for more choices.
- Spend time listening to music at home together (download the Hello Everybody app for access to free songs)
- Watch the Welcome to Music Together Online video prior to class
- Have fun and be silly! Your participation is key!
Trust them. They're learning.