New Membership Terms & Conditions
6. Food In Class: There is no food or drink allowed in class for allergy and distraction reasons. You may use a sippy cup or nurse during the lullaby.
7. Teacher schedule: Is subject to change without prior notice.
8. Sibling / Guest Fee: Please don’t show up with siblings or guests under 7 years old without arranging space with the office first or scheduling drop-in online.
9. Class Participation for Adults: Being musical in class takes class to a dynamic and magical level. Adults talking in class distract children and other grownups trying to participate. Only little ones aren't subject to the talking rule as that would be developmentally inappropriate. While we highly encourage socializing with other parents & caregivers, we ask that you please do so before and after class OR join MTD Family & Love to view, organize or suggest play dates outside of class!
10. Vaccinations: If your child is not up to date on vaccinations for any reason, you must let the office know.
11. SMS Text Notifications: Important class information is communicated via text messaging. Only you may opt-in to receive Music Together Dallas texts.
12. Help Us, Help You: To better serve you send us feedback, questions and comments always. We love feedback: firstname.lastname@example.org
**FREE for ALL Enrolled Families:
Hello Everybody! App: Download the Hello Everybody App to have access to all your music from all your enrolled semesters in one place. Record karaoke videos and send them to friends and family, read all the song words (karaoke-style) and enjoy Music Together® storybooks!
MTD Family & Love: Join our closed Facebook group to connect with other Music Together Dallas families. We’ll arrange and post playdates and events for outside of class and you’re welcome to suggest playdates, nanny referrals, recital news, second hand instrument sales etc.